Meago’s investment approach adheres to the following principles:
1. According to our client’s mandate, we will structure a portfolio that provides attractive recurring income and capital growth at an accepted rate of risk.
2. The portfolio will be overweight with companies whose performance and underlying value exceeds benchmarks.
3. On the basis of constant re-evaluation, we will sell companies whose assets are over-weighted and underperforming and use the funds to buy shares that we deem to be under-weighted or underperforming.
4. We will only invest in companies whose cash flow is genuinely sustainable and whose balance sheet assures minimal risk.
5. We will only invest in companies whose mix of properties will benefit from medium to long term growth. We always try to pre-empt possible corporate action.
6. We will apply our knowledge of demographics to invest in companies with assets in strong and growing nodes.